What are the new best grocery industry methods, practices and processes for Optimizing and Launching Online Grocery during COVID-19?
Join this informative Webinar and hear from experts in the field, who share their proven experiences and practices on how to properly prepare for and effectively launch a COVID-19-compliant Online Grocery.
In this Webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Set lead times and availability you can handle
- Use innovative new options like “Notify Customer When Ready” rather than set times
- Allow smaller orders to be processed quickly but allow time for huge shops
- Create a solid communication and marketing plan for your staff to use with customers
- Integrate marketing and social media for your customer engagement
- Optimize pickup areas with social distancing
- Provide guidelines for COVID-19 touchless, including delivery
- Utilize fraud controls
For you to easily start, we’ll give you simple steps to:
- Get prices and product availability from your POS, including recently available
- Begin small, but understand what is required to scale
- Initially began by just offering pickup and then add delivery later
- Know how many pickup and delivery slots should you initially offer and then expand
- Choose and qualify your delivery partner(s)
Freshop, Chief Executive Officer
Brian Moyer, CEO of Freshop began his IT career as an Intelligence Analyst and Computer Scientist with the National Security Agency (NSA). If that’s not enough to grab your attention, consider his most recent success as co-founder and CEO of Freshop. Since 2014, Freshop’s web platform has helped grocers get online and grow their business. With over $100m in transactions on the platform last year, Freshop is full-digital engagement for grocers. Brian has gone to great lengths to understand the technological intricacies of grocery and believes that customer relationships are the priority. Brian is also honored to serve on the National Grocers Association Board of Directors.
Skogen’s Festival Foods
Kelly is a digital marketing professional with a passion for grocery. She has successfully navigated brands through Y2K, 9/11 and COVID-19. Kelly keeps customer experience top of mind while using technology and data to drive revenue and solving problems.
Marketing & Sales Manager
Megan is a results-driven marketing professional with a passion for people. She studied Marketing and Advertising at the University of South Dakota and started her career driving sales in newspaper and radio advertising. She has spent the past 18 years managing retail stores and most recently tackled the grocery industry where she is currently the Marketing and Sales Manager for a 4th generation family-owned grocer in Northeast South Dakota.
Moderator: Mike Troy
Progressive Grocer & Retail Leader, Editorial Director